Along with his all-star powerhouse band, Anthony Toner, guitar and vocals, John McCullough, keyboards, Nick Scott, bass guitar, Peter McKinney, drums, Ronnie is joined by special guest Ken Haddock adding his incomparable vocal prowess to the line-up.
Expect an eclectic mix of blues, roots and a little jazz, ranging from Muddy Waters to Charles Mingus, played with the usual style and conviction from some of the very finest musicians in the country.
‘This is a magnificent band, of world class’ Blues in Britain Magazine
‘Greer steers the band from Robert Johnson to Steely Dan, with some ease’ Marlbank.net
‘Proper blues from a proper bluesman’ Ralph McLean, BBC Radio Ulster.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Station nearby
- All major credit/debit cards accepted