Autumn family fun event at The Ballance House. Saturday 7 October, 12 - 4 pm.
- Special musical guests: Lisburn Ukes & Glenavy Accordion Band
- Craft Fair
- Book Sale
- Guided House & Exhibition tours
- Local apple varieties, apple juice and cookbook for sale
- Magician shows from L'il Magic
- Free kids’ apple-themed crafting activities
- Home baking in the Tea Barn
Disabled access. Free car parking. Well-behaved dogs welcome.
Join a guided tour of the House and Ulster-New Zealand Exhibition to find out who John Ballance was and hear about his many achievements including helping to secure the vote for women.
All proceeds go the upkeep of The Ballance House. Entrance donation £3.50 adults, under 14 £1.50 and under 5’s free.
The Ballance House is a unique historical venue in the Glenavy countryside, well worth a visit!
Numbers on tours restricted so book in on arrival.
Card payments accepted.
Adults £3.50, U-14 £1.50 & U-5 free
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Guided Tours Available
- Picnic Area
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Educational Visits Accepted
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Unique venue