The 152nd Balmoral Show in partnership with the Ulster Bank will take place from Wednesday 22 September to Saturday 25 September at Balmoral Park, Lisburn. Further information for visitors (including ticket information), what's on and competitions can be found by logging onto www.balmoralshow.co.uk/whats-on.
- Northern Ireland Kiosk - Family Friendly
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children welcome
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place - BALMORAL SHOW INTRODUCES COVID SAFTEY MEASURES We will continue to follow Government advice about coronavirus and will comply with all the latest rules. We ask that everyone attending the Show please familiarise themselves with the latest government advice before they attend. We have implemented a number of COVID safety measures after consultation with relevant Government departments and their Healthy and Safety Advisors to ensure the event meets the criteria in order to proceed safely. To ensure the safety of all who attend, as a condition of entry to this year’s Show, visitors are being asked to demonstrate their COVID-19 status on entry by providing ONE of the following; Proof of full vaccination- both doses received ( with the second at least 14 days prior to the event) although we recommend that anyone attending the Show should test themselves no more than 24 hours in advance and on days two and eight following the Show. OR Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the event (including children 11 years and older) OR Proof of natural COVID antibodies based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event ( including 10 days self-isolation following the result) Further details on this can be found by clicking here. In addition, the following measures have been planned to reduce the risk of COVID transmission during the Show. Safety measures include:- 1.Monitoring the number of visitors each day with day specific tickets sold in advance of the event. 2.Space to socially distance throughout the showgrounds including wider aisles and roadways. 3.The provision of signage, PA announcements and stewards to encourage social distancing and reinforce good COVID practices. 4.Promoting socially distanced queuing systems. 5.Hand sanitising stations will be available at key locations throughout the Showgrounds. 6.Additional cleaning staff will be engaged to regularly sanitise touch points 7.Ventilation will be increased where practicable in all indoor areas 8.One way systems will be encouraged where practicable 9.Revised arrangements at catering and bar facilities will be in place 10.The grandstand seating to the main arena has been replaced with a tiered standing platform and marked for social distancing. 11.Face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor areas. 12.Visitors will be encouraged to use cashless transactions where possible. * If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19) do not attend the Show. We thank you for your patience as we navigate through these challenging times and will keep you updated via our website and social media in the run up to the Show. 'We're Good to Go' The Eikon Exhibition Centre at Balmoral Park has been granted the UK wide industry standard “We’re Good to Go”, in affiliation with Tourism Northern Ireland. The “Good to Go” status means that as an events venue, we have demonstrated commitment to implementing relevant government and public health guidance in relation to COVID-19.
- Accept coach parties - Free parking on site
- Accommodation nearby - Log onto visitlisburncastlereagh.com for further details.
- Family Fun
- Outdoor Event
- Visitor information
- Booking Required - Log onto www.balmoralshow.co.uk/whats-on for ticket information
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking on site
- Coach parking - Coach parking on site
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted