A summer of family fun!
This summer, enjoy a day out discovering our brand new interactive play trail - the Imaginary Menagerie.
This animal-inspired play trail throughout the Castle's gardens will take you on adventures celebrating the animals and wildlife that have made, and continue to make, Hillsborough their home.
From Governor Lord Erskine’s tropical fish which he bred in the Staircase Hall and Lady Salisbury’s horse and carriage, to the robins, kingfishers and otters that thrive in the gardens today - Hillsborough has a whole menagerie of animals for you to uncover.
Book your adventure today.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Family Fun
- Outdoor Event
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free car parking off A1
- Coach parking - Entrance off A1 Dual Carriageway
- On site parking - Off A1 Dual Carriageway
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- All major credit/debit cards accepted