Get ready for frightful Friday night as we take you on an immersive ghost walk through the gardens of Hillsborough Castle. A spookier special event bought to you from The Wild Raven Walk, follow a darkly lit path through the gardens and encounter characters from the castle's past!
Finish your walk with a spectacular finale in the Stable Yard of a re-enactment of Hercat the Illusionist’s famous illusions, recreated by Cahoots Theatre NI.
This is an event suitable for ages 14+
For families with younger children, please see The Wild Raven Walk.
Separate ticket (advance booking required)
Tickets on sale soon.
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- All major credit/debit cards accepted